Established in 2008, SMBA strives to support and represent its members and the wider business community at local, regional and national level for the benefit of the local economy, adding value by helping them to succeed, grow and increase profitability.
South Molton Business Association is open to anyone planning to start or run a business in South Molton or one of the 32 parishes which surround it. SMBA’s main aim is to promote inward investment and encourage commercial growth and prosperity for the business community as a whole. The Association is also a lobbying/campaigning group to ensure that the business community has an effective voice across both the private and the public sector.
- Membership will run from 1st April each year – the annual subscription year being 1st April to 31st March of the following year.
Download our membership form
If you would like to join SMBA :
- Fill in your details in the form below and we will contact you.
- Use the form to ask questions about the SMBA or leave your views.
Membership is open to all – from sole traders to multi-million pound Plc’s.
Download our membership form:
- Fill in your details and return to the address printed on the form.
- You can pay monthly by a standing order. The form is contained in the above download.
As a membership organisation, South Molton Business Association operates transparently and actively engages with its members, as well as providing a voice for the business community, networking, events and training and disseminating information.
SMBA are currently seeking views from members and non members as how best the Association can meet its aims and support members and we would be delighted to hear your views too.